- goats have horizontal, rectangular-shaped pupils
- The human body is made of about 1 trillion cells. On average we have about 10 trillion bacterial cells in and on us any given moment. Depending on the metric (cell count or gene count) we're anywhere from 1 to 10% human, or in other words, about 90 to 99% bacterial.
- It's one of the most difficult items for sewage works to handle, as it is insoluble, yet fine enough to pass through most filtration systems. Thames Water removes over a ton of it every month from its water treatment plants, taking it away to a land fill site to be burried. You guessed it : pubic hair
- The longest recorded tapeworm found in the human body was 33 meters in length.
- Every year, parks in London alone are doused in one million gallons of dog urine.
he egyptian pyramids were shiny and reflective when originally built but people stole the shiny polished rock.
- Nathan Stubblefield made a cordless phone over a century ago, with a half-mile range.
Mehr bei Reddit und vorallem mehr spassige Antworten - via @popurls